Tuesday 19 July 2011

All the ladies in the house..

To my friends, customers and clients.

We have now found a variety of new techniques sourced from different professionals in the catering business to make the cupcake a pure standalone bestseller.

Having tested the competition lately, I thought it was time to have a second tasting session before the new additions to my range.

The last event was at a bar which we took over for the night. Music and all that jazz, but more of a let your hair down for 3 hrs, filling our faces.

This time I'm going to invite a few friends who sell other items of interest, nothing big.
One is a dress agency and the second is a surprise girls.

The conditions last time was that everyone emails me, I then instruct my hubby to collect a £5 deposit from each, this is returned on the night. For the ones who did not turn up last time, this would cover the waste.

The night will be a spoon tasting session, you pick the cake and we feed you. Some girls practically took the experience a bit too far, eating the whole cake and range in one hit.

I need some suggestions for a venue and a possible date in August.

cupcake.anita@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment